Are You Looking For A Vue.js Freelancer?
Do you need:
- A Senior Frontend Developer focused on Vue.js and +8 years of experience?
- Support to build a complex web application or mobile app?
- A T-shaped developer with frontend expertise and cross-discipline competencies in backend development, test engineering, and DevOps?
- A developer who focuses on high-quality, clean, well-documented, and easily maintainable code?
- A reliable, honest, and professional partner to successfully finish your project within budget and time?
My name is Michael Hoffmann and you are in the right place!
Christine Hohn, Head of Health Division Systems (Health Insurance)Gothaer Systems GmbH
Michael worked for us as frontend as well as backend developer. He enriched the project with his in-depth technical expertise. Further, we very much appreciated his team player skills.
Latest Vue Tips
Latest Blog Posts
Feb 1, 2023Use Shiki to Style Code Blocks in HTML Emails
Jan 4, 2023How I Replaced Revue With a Custom-Built Newsletter Service Using Nuxt 3, Supabase, Serverless, and Amazon SES
Dec 7, 2022Create a Table of Contents With Active States in Nuxt 3
Oct 18, 2022Building a Polite Newsletter Popup With Nuxt 3
💡 Vue Tip: When to Use Render Function
🧵 👇🏻 https://t.co/1tqCRDMp9S
Wed, Mar 29, 2023, 3:17 PM
👉🏻 Elegant Console Logger for Node.js and Browser
👉🏻 Easy to use
👉🏻 Fancy output with fallback for minimal environments
👉🏻 Pluggable reporters
👉🏻 and more...
Tue, Mar 28, 2023, 5:57 PM
📹 Rapid Fullstack Development with Nuxt 3 and tRPC
👉🏻 tRPC is a library that makes it easy to build end-to-end typesafe APIs without code generation by leveraging the power of modern TypeScript.
Tue, Mar 28, 2023, 3:38 PM